HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
COMBAT RESOURCES
Photobucket
Time Until Next Post
Resources
Photobucket
Photobucket
Zone Chart
Zone1 (East end, hallway outside the chamber): Double doors leading in to the hallway can be shut and bolted from the inside of the chamber.:
OCCUPY: Midnorton

Zone2 (Eastern half of the audience chamber): This is the main floor of the chamber, where all of the cultists have convened. It is literally a throng of men, and so moving into Zone3 would require an AGI check of 25 or more to avoid being pulled down and trampled by the crowd:
OCCUPY: Valaren, Skyler

Zone3 (Western half of the audience chamber): Here there is a raised platform, where there is an altar beneath a giant golden statue that is suspended in mid-air.:
OCCUPY: Masked CULT LEADER, Pregnant woman, Artimus, Garvan

Difficulty Ratings
Photobucket

Share | 

AO DO NOT READ, NOT FOR DM REVIEW SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artimus

Reknown : 8

Character sheet
HP:
15/21  (15/21)
EXP:
1375/5000  (1375/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: AO DO NOT READ, NOT FOR DM REVIEW SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS   23.08.12 13:26

ok so guess, I may have stepped in it.

I have an Attack of Opportinity on the big guy. I'll attempt a stunnting strike.

Then I was thinking we might be able to play the power of mister giess off against the Valori so we can get out of dodge while they figure the whole thing out.

I can say something like " you may have foiled the valori today, but if you want the crest back you'll have to come face us\ acceed to our demands\ give us part of your profits."

We take the Crest send it to the valori (it might take some investigation to figure where to send it) saying, "you guys need acceed to these demands, send this crest back to idicate you're loyalty to the Giess trading company, or else we come take it by force"

let them fight eachother, by the time they figure out what's happened, if they do at all. they'll have crippled eachother and hopefully we'll be out of dodge

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garvan

Reknown : 9

Character sheet
HP:
13/22  (13/22)
EXP:
2775/5000  (2775/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: AO DO NOT READ, NOT FOR DM REVIEW SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS   23.08.12 13:35

Main ish I see here would be fuckin up any plans the DM may have with the valori. We dont wanna sully our rep with them if we gotta be buddy buddy with them right. Also they might be smarter then we give them credit, seeing as they are a super secret spy-like organization. Maybe they would be wise to us?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnorton

Character sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
950/5000  (950/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: AO DO NOT READ, NOT FOR DM REVIEW SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS   23.08.12 18:05

If you could somehow get Midnorton apprised of the failure to negotiate and possible conflict, there is a chance he could salvage the situation with his silver tongue and his overall cuteness... er mean good looks. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artimus

Character sheet
HP:
15/21  (15/21)
EXP:
1375/5000  (1375/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: AO DO NOT READ, NOT FOR DM REVIEW SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS   24.08.12 8:44

ok I like that Midnorton.

Let me try a stunning strike and a trip on the big guy. hopefully I'll have him prone. I'll have him at sword point and say something like " maybe you should reconsider. you can bound your way up.

there is a decent chance that from the front door, you heard me shouting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AO DO NOT READ, NOT FOR DM REVIEW SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS   

Back to top Go down

AO DO NOT READ, NOT FOR DM REVIEW SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS
Page 1 of 1