HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
COMBAT RESOURCES
Photobucket
Time Until Next Post
Resources
Photobucket
Photobucket
Zone Chart
Zone1 (East end, hallway outside the chamber): Double doors leading in to the hallway can be shut and bolted from the inside of the chamber.:
OCCUPY: Midnorton

Zone2 (Eastern half of the audience chamber): This is the main floor of the chamber, where all of the cultists have convened. It is literally a throng of men, and so moving into Zone3 would require an AGI check of 25 or more to avoid being pulled down and trampled by the crowd:
OCCUPY: Valaren, Skyler

Zone3 (Western half of the audience chamber): Here there is a raised platform, where there is an altar beneath a giant golden statue that is suspended in mid-air.:
OCCUPY: Masked CULT LEADER, Pregnant woman, Artimus, Garvan

Difficulty Ratings
Photobucket

Share | 

Velaren?.?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lore Keeper
Admin

Reknown : 9

PostSubject: Velaren?.?   12.11.12 11:39

Hey guys, do any of you know our newest member, Velaren?

He/she just joined the site yesterday, but I wasnt aware of any potential applicants.

Cheers,

-LK
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://empireinblood.forumstech.com
Garvan

Character sheet
HP:
13/22  (13/22)
EXP:
2775/5000  (2775/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Velaren?.?   12.11.12 12:21

Neg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valaren

Reknown : 1

Character sheet
HP:
13/13  (13/13)
EXP:
1675/5000  (1675/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Velaren?.?   12.11.12 13:08

Hi guys,

I've already sent you an e-mail. I'm not familiar with any of the current players. I'm just a random guy, looking for a new game to play and as someone who lives in a country where D&D is not played as much as in some other countries, I feel like there's a hole in my fantasy-heart.

I understand there's a difference between this game and D&D, but I'm currently reading the storyline to see if could see myself participating.

Are there any "Must-read threads" to start with? I've been looking around the rules and believe I could make a Character Sheet now. I'd like to know the current story a bit better before I decide who I'd want to be.

That is, IF you guys want another addition of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lore Keeper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Velaren?.?   12.11.12 13:14

Hey Valaren,

First of all, thanks for your interest in Empireinblood! I just got your email, why don't you and I correspond on there for a bit and we'll see what we can do.

Cheers,

-LK
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://empireinblood.forumstech.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Velaren?.?   

Back to top Go down

Velaren?.?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
empireinblood :: Meta :: The Wheel and Skull-
Jump to: