HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
COMBAT RESOURCES
Photobucket
Time Until Next Post
Resources
Photobucket
Photobucket
Zone Chart
Zone1 (East end, hallway outside the chamber): Double doors leading in to the hallway can be shut and bolted from the inside of the chamber.:
OCCUPY: Midnorton

Zone2 (Eastern half of the audience chamber): This is the main floor of the chamber, where all of the cultists have convened. It is literally a throng of men, and so moving into Zone3 would require an AGI check of 25 or more to avoid being pulled down and trampled by the crowd:
OCCUPY: Valaren, Skyler

Zone3 (Western half of the audience chamber): Here there is a raised platform, where there is an altar beneath a giant golden statue that is suspended in mid-air.:
OCCUPY: Masked CULT LEADER, Pregnant woman, Artimus, Garvan

Difficulty Ratings
Photobucket

Share | 

Lefora character bios

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garvan

Reknown : 9

Character sheet
HP:
13/22  (13/22)
EXP:
2775/5000  (2775/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Lefora character bios   10.07.12 16:05

I seem to remember we had awesome character descriptions or something like that posted on the old forum. Any chance we could recycle those and repost them here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lore Keeper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lefora character bios   10.07.12 17:51

Garvin wrote:
I seem to remember we had awesome character descriptions or something like that posted on the old forum. Any chance we could recycle those and repost them here?

Yeah sure pal, sounds good. ill work on that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://empireinblood.forumstech.com
Lore Keeper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lefora character bios   10.07.12 18:05

Unfortunately Garvin, the old character bios are gone from Lefora. Only Wulfric's and Artimus' remain (there was a forum that I moved inactive characters to, and the archive did not save it)

Sorry pal! But hey, its a great opportunity to rewrite it so its fresh. Fisherman from Marienburg...its a shame your boat didnt survive the Druchii attack!

-LK
Back to top Go down
Lore Keeper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lefora character bios   10.07.12 18:05

Unfortunately Garvin, the old character bios are gone from Lefora. Only Wulfric's and Artimus' remain (there was a forum that I moved inactive characters to, and the archive did not save it)

Sorry pal! But hey, its a great opportunity to rewrite it so its fresh. Fisherman from Marienburg...its a shame your boat didnt survive the Druchii attack!

-LK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lefora character bios   

Back to top Go down

Lefora character bios
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
empireinblood :: Meta :: The Wheel and Skull-
Jump to: