HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
COMBAT RESOURCES
Photobucket
Time Until Next Post
Resources
Photobucket
Photobucket
Zone Chart
Zone1 (East end, hallway outside the chamber): Double doors leading in to the hallway can be shut and bolted from the inside of the chamber.:
OCCUPY: Midnorton

Zone2 (Eastern half of the audience chamber): This is the main floor of the chamber, where all of the cultists have convened. It is literally a throng of men, and so moving into Zone3 would require an AGI check of 25 or more to avoid being pulled down and trampled by the crowd:
OCCUPY: Valaren, Skyler

Zone3 (Western half of the audience chamber): Here there is a raised platform, where there is an altar beneath a giant golden statue that is suspended in mid-air.:
OCCUPY: Masked CULT LEADER, Pregnant woman, Artimus, Garvan

Difficulty Ratings
Photobucket

Share | 
 

 Part III: Cellar Doors

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Winds Of Fate

avatar

Posts : 156
Reknown : 0
Join date : 2012-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   06.11.12 12:37

The member 'Artimus' has done the following action : Diceroller

'SKILL CHECK' : 1, 4, 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diana

avatar

Posts : 100
Reknown : 3
Join date : 2012-10-23
Age : 23
Location : Toronto

Character sheet
HP:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP:
450/5000  (450/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   06.11.12 13:47

Skyler looked around at the door to see if there was anything suspicious about it.... Old as it was, it could still be filled with traps. As they entered, Skyler went in to observe the room for anything of suspicion.

Hand over the torch will you?

==================
Skyler checks the room for traps
Dice roll! Go
6+4+5+2 = 17
Pretty good Very Happy


Last edited by Skyler Terska on 06.11.12 13:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Winds Of Fate

avatar

Posts : 156
Reknown : 0
Join date : 2012-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   06.11.12 13:47

The member 'Skyler Terska' has done the following action : Diceroller

'SKILL CHECK' : 6, 4, 5, 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lore Keeper
Admin
avatar

Posts : 359
Reknown : 9
Join date : 2012-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   06.11.12 14:09

Fellowship - The 3rd of Septem, 4:07AM


Skyler set about the hallway, his hands brushing over the smooth stone of the darkened passage, looking for any form of trap. It was an oddly designed place, more functional than ornate - but still with the unmistakable tinge of craftsmanship.

After a few moments of searching, Skyler concluded that there were no traps - and, that this hallway must serve as a well travelled throughway for whoever his captors were.

[3/5 stealth checks attempted]

The fellowship set about silently moving towards the first northern doorway, and with a quiet push Artimus opened the heavy oaken portal to the passage beyond.

[...]

A curved passageway appeared ahead, and as Artimus lead them into it an acrid, chemical smell wafted past their noses. It was a smell that LeSale knew far too well, and he knew that they were walking into his alchemical laboratory.

The alchemist had been blindfolded each time they had left him in here, hours on end for the manufacture of devious poisons and potions. A guard would stand watch over him, sitting in the corner with a heavy sword across his lap.

Now, the fellowship entered the chamber. A heavy iron table sat in the middle of the 15-yard wide room, a variety of beakers and jars spread out over its surface next to a leather-bound volume of alchemical notes. A single lantern lit the room from the eastern wall, hanging upon a cobblestone brazier.

Two shelves with a fairly sparse selection of ingredients adorned the western edge, and to the north there was a heavy iron door inlayed 5 feet into the wall.

Lesale stared at the door, for he had never been privy to what lay beyond it. His guard spoke only on rare occasion, and any inquiry to what was contained in the next room remained a mystery.

====================

OK Fellows, you're in Lesales alchemical lab, and its approximately 20 yards by 15 yards large. There's a table with all sorts of alchemical equipment strewn across, as well as a heavy tome containing Lesales alchemical notes.

There's a door to the north, heavy and iron bound. This is the only other exit apart from the one you came through.

EXP: Artimus, Skyler, Midnorton +50 each
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://empireinblood.forumstech.com
Midnorton

avatar

Posts : 183
Reknown : 8
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 41
Location : North Carolina

Character sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
950/5000  (950/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   07.11.12 11:31

Midnorton ignored the alchemical devices and potions, not really interested in such things and moved directly toward the iron doors. He put his ears upon the iron doors to listen for anything that might be beyond.

He waited for the input of the others before he attempts to open the door.

===========

Wit (Listen) [1d6]
[Roll: 5]


Last edited by Midnorton on 07.11.12 11:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Winds Of Fate

avatar

Posts : 156
Reknown : 0
Join date : 2012-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   07.11.12 11:31

The member 'Midnorton' has done the following action : Diceroller

'SKILL CHECK' : 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artimus

avatar

Posts : 214
Reknown : 8
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 33
Location : Ontario Canada

Character sheet
HP:
15/21  (15/21)
EXP:
1375/5000  (1375/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   07.11.12 12:36

The mariner held his hand to his face in salute to the festering smell of the lab-or-tory. The rooms contents popped and bubbled, broiled and eeked. Swathed and fumed. There was no telling what the solution had been prepared here, mixtures measured and combined, or what solutions could be.

Artimus knew the Dangers




A sip of a Potion could mend,
A dose of a drought could dim,
A mixture of medicine manifest all manner of things,
A dip of drama could drown,
A cup of essence could life extend,
A pop of pills could poison,
A tincture of tonic could attune the mind,
A canter of cordial could cure,
A dope of depressant could turn dour,
A sip of sedative could send to sleep,
An open opiate could render one overt,
The scent of spirits could send aloft,
A formation formula could fix,
An intense injection to intern,
A portion of panacea could paralyze,
The imbibement of an inoculation could innervate,
Toast with a tablet and you could be torn,
a small salve of serum could save a limb,
A chalice of corruption would curse,
A dalliance of drugs could debase disastrously,
<p>






Touch of the angels, or Kiss of death, graceful restoration or trough troubles, the mariner knew they could all be present but it wasn’t beyond him to know which would tarnish and vitiate or which would renew and enhance.



Artimus turned his eyes onto the murk some man they had found in the jailcell.

Lesale would know, but it was too dangerous to let him have a hand at anything that lined the walls. Not without knowing what his intent was.

Artimus kept his eye on the Alchemist, lowering his hand onto the hilt of his foil. Making sacrifice the scant filter his gloved hand afforded his nostrils.



He would prevent the man from grasping the ingredients of this room, Artimus would not give him the chance to exact any detrimental, or injurorious intent. No chance to transmit fatal vemon or pervert their... perhaps questionable charge. But charged they were none the less.

Artimus Thumbed through the leather bound book, seeing if there was any indication as to what took place in this room. He examined the large metal table. Were men strapped to this workspace, he ran his hand around it, and knocked on it looking for any secrets it might hold.

Zhall we zee what iz behind that imprezzive door?

He said pointing at the ornate iron portal.


Last edited by Artimus on 07.11.12 12:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garvan

avatar

Posts : 160
Reknown : 9
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 28

Character sheet
HP:
13/22  (13/22)
EXP:
2775/5000  (2775/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   07.11.12 12:46

The smell in the room was pungent. Foreign aromas lingered in the air with harsh burning vapors making the fisherman feel light headed. He eyed the variosu jars of ingredients about the room and then looked to lesale.

"What do you make of these potions, alchemist?" He turned a flask of viscous black liquid around in his hand, looking for some glaring insight into its conents. "Might there be anythign useful in here?"

As Midnorton lsitened at the door Garvan clsoed the door that they had come in. He did not want to draw unwanted attention of some poor fool that might happen by.




==============




Garvan silently closes the door and motions to mid that he is ready to search the next room

Stealth check = 2D = 12 Very Happy:D


Last edited by Garvan on 07.11.12 12:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garvan

avatar

Posts : 160
Reknown : 9
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 28

Character sheet
HP:
13/22  (13/22)
EXP:
2775/5000  (2775/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   07.11.12 12:46

Dice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Winds Of Fate

avatar

Posts : 156
Reknown : 0
Join date : 2012-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   07.11.12 12:46

The member 'Garvan' has done the following action : Diceroller

'SKILL CHECK' : 6, 6
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lesale

avatar

Posts : 10
Reknown : 5
Join date : 2012-10-24
Age : 27
Location : Toronto

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   07.11.12 15:12

The potent odour of volatile compounds permeated the air around Lesale. He took in a deep breath before letting out a long, drawn-out sigh. This place reeked of home. Staring in awe at the ethereal visages around him, it was as if the tattered remains of Lesale’s soul were drawn to this isolated treasure-trove of potions, elixirs, and of course, poisons. All along the western wall sat commonly used alchemical ingredients. Gorgon’s hair, basilisk tears, and perhaps even a small vial of ground fairy powder could be found strewn about the dank corners of the room.

Lesale greedily began to put together a small conclave of glass vials and unbroken beakers, along with some key components of common potions. “Oh, this is all too cathartic!” The old man shouted with glee, unable to maintain his demeanour. “With these, no one will be able to hinder our escape.” Lesale said in response to Garvan. Holding his collection tightly in hand, he fingered about for one last item. A look of both awe and unfettered terror slowly crept onto the apothecary’s face.

“They took them…” He muttered. The expression on Lesale’s face turned to blinding rage. “They took my magnum opus! The fiends didn’t leave a drop.” Grasping at a beaker containing a liquid that smelt of vinegar, the undead flung it at the heavy, iron door in a fit of rage. The container shattered into tiny shards of glass as it hit the door dead-centre. The contents dripped down the iron outlay, tearing a decent-sized hole as the fluid fizzled on contact with the surface. Breathing heavily, Lesale turned his attention to Artimus, who had been leafing through his old notes. Yanking the bound parchments out of hand, he scowled at the sailor. “It’s no use trying to read those. Any apothecary worth his merit would have encrypted his journals. That’s probably the only reason they bothered to leave this behind.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lore Keeper
Admin
avatar

Posts : 359
Reknown : 9
Join date : 2012-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   07.11.12 16:17

Fellowship - The 3rd of Septem, 4:13AM


[1 of 5 sneak checks attempted]

The stink of alchemy had begun to dizzy the fellowship, and Midnorton felt slightly nauseous as he pressed his ear against the hard iron door. Beyond, he could hear no sound.

Skyler watched silently as Garvan crossed the room, disregarding the laboratory and its contents, and leaning his weight agains the door silently. With a heavy creak, the door swung open revealing a strange, green hue that bathed into the apothecary's former dwelling.

Garvan and Midnorton stared into what appeared to be a cold-cellar of sorts, for it was a small room of no more than 8 yards by 8. Standing in the middle of the room was a great, fat statue - a grisly sight. A fat man with a stomach that spilled over like melting wax stood upright in a tormented fashion, his bearded maw twisted into an expression of excruciating pain. He stood nearly eight feet tall, clad in only trousers, with great lashes depicted all over his torso. The sight was illuminated by eight candles that burned with a green flame, mounted in small braziers at the bare feet of the giant sculpture.

Even more disturbing, the wall was adorned with flails and knives of the most peculiar lenghts.

[...]

Lesale circled around the room, greedily observing the many jars laden with odd ingredients. With a smile, the leathery alchemist began reaching for them, but a firm hand on his shoulder spun him around.

Artimus glared into his eyes as Lesale snatched the leatherbound tome from him, the mariner confronting the older man with a scowl.

=================

OK guys, Artimus explicitly indicated he would not allow lesale to take any of the ingredients, and so I will ask that you two roleplay this out in some fashion.

Cheers,

-LK

EXP: Lesale, Artimus, Garvan, Midnorton
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://empireinblood.forumstech.com
Diana

avatar

Posts : 100
Reknown : 3
Join date : 2012-10-23
Age : 23
Location : Toronto

Character sheet
HP:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP:
450/5000  (450/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   07.11.12 17:17

Skyler looked around the room... Which had seemed quite similar to laboratories he had seen before. But this was far... messier. It seemed as though only the insane could work in here, and make something deadly out of all of it. Skyler saw two of those he was with... He saw the large statue inside the room. Curious as before, but this time far more cautious... Afraid that their party would possibly be *SPLIT* soon, Skyler warned the two (Mid & Garv) to come back

Careful guys... Remember the last stature? This one looks even uglier.

Skyler then turned his head and looked at the other two as they clearly had tension between them... On one side, the alchemist would be only a burden to the group without access to his potions. On the other... should he obtain them, would he become too powerful to control? His potions... as it seemed could only do evil. He was an alchemist, not a doctor. No potion here could cure wounds, only inflict them...
Skyler asked Lesale:

What is it you search for Lesale? Some magnius opium? What does it do? And why do you need it?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnorton

avatar

Posts : 183
Reknown : 8
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 41
Location : North Carolina

Character sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
950/5000  (950/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   08.11.12 9:03

Midnorton looked into the room with the gross statue and spit on the ground. With a quick glance for anything dangerous he turned his back on the room.

“Let us leave this torture room alone. There is no apparent threat, so let us move on and secure the other rooms.”

He then headed back toward the hallway, going back into stealth mode. He glanced up and down the hallway before going across it to the door directly ahead. He then placed his ear on the door to listen before he got ready to open the door.

=============

Midnorton stealthily moved to Door4 and listens for any sounds beyond. He then will open the door.

***Skill Checks***

Agi [3d6] + Stealth [1d6]
[Roll: 4+6+2+6 = 18]

Wit (Listen) [1d6]
[Roll: 6]


Last edited by Midnorton on 08.11.12 9:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Winds Of Fate

avatar

Posts : 156
Reknown : 0
Join date : 2012-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   08.11.12 9:03

The member 'Midnorton' has done the following action : Diceroller

#1 'SKILL CHECK' : 4, 6, 2, 6

--------------------------------

#2 'SKILL CHECK' : 6
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garvan

avatar

Posts : 160
Reknown : 9
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 28

Character sheet
HP:
13/22  (13/22)
EXP:
2775/5000  (2775/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   08.11.12 12:46

"I'll have to agree with Mid.." Garvan stepped back from the statue and closed the door on it. The figure was horrifying to say the least. "Lets leave this be and hope it doesnt come for us later..." The door creaked shut slowly in his attempt to be silent.

"Now, I have to leave this room before I puke on someones boots." He followed Mid into the hallway peering down the corridor as he went. Midnorton immediatley went to the door across the hall and listened there. Garvan certainly wanted to search all of the rooms incase their prize was bound behind one of the doors but he was also paranoid of lurking bandits. One of these rooms could very easily house a barracks of sorts and they were just one cough, sneeze, or bucket away from alerting 30 men. As the ranger busied himself there, Garvan crept through the hallway listening at each door in turn. Not trying the handles but merely trying to get a sense of what lay beyond.



================

Garvan is steathily listening at the doors

Sneak = 2D = 3
Listen = 3D = 7


Last edited by Garvan on 08.11.12 12:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Winds Of Fate

avatar

Posts : 156
Reknown : 0
Join date : 2012-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   08.11.12 12:46

The member 'Garvan' has done the following action : Diceroller

#1 'SKILL CHECK' : 1, 2

--------------------------------

#2 'SKILL CHECK' : 4, 1, 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artimus

avatar

Posts : 214
Reknown : 8
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 33
Location : Ontario Canada

Character sheet
HP:
15/21  (15/21)
EXP:
1375/5000  (1375/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   08.11.12 14:36

Catching Lesales Soggy wrist, Artimus clucked his tongue.

Non non non, mon mort ambulant, we can’t have you grazping at thiz and that. You were caged for a reazon, and I don’t know about the otherz, but I bet it waz a good one.

My firzt hint?


The zmell.

I juzt don’t think we can truzt you.

Maintenant J'ai dit non, tu as dit oui(now, I said NO, you say YES)

We will have to zettle it zome way. My thought, you can have anything here, that you can grazp before I free the limb from your body. Perhapz we zhould return you to the fertile earth that achez for you zo.



Your Co-prizoner, Mon Gaillard,**Artimus paused turning to Skylar** J’excuze, I did not get your name.... No matter, he haz proved himzelf at leazt in hiz intent and hiz blade**Artimus paused turning again to Skylar**which really you zhould clean, zhe will ruzt the way you’ve kept her.



You could try and convince me of your intent I zuppoze or perhapz Mon Gaillard would like to hold theze itemz till we can decide what to do with you.



Artimus’ gaze was firm and unflinching.

====

====

rolls included in case required



Last edited by Artimus on 09.11.12 11:07; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Winds Of Fate

avatar

Posts : 156
Reknown : 0
Join date : 2012-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   08.11.12 14:36

The member 'Artimus' has done the following action : Diceroller

'SKILL CHECK' : 1, 5, 4, 2, 3, 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diana

avatar

Posts : 100
Reknown : 3
Join date : 2012-10-23
Age : 23
Location : Toronto

Character sheet
HP:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP:
450/5000  (450/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   08.11.12 16:26

Skyler attempted to understand the Brettonian,,, but his accent was far too strong and unable to decifer. Skyler stood there... puzzled... He appeared to be talking to Skyler... Though unsure of what it was he was saying... Something about cleaning perhaps? Or was he asking for his name...? Skyler gave the man a very confused look... Opened his mouth as though about to say something.... but closed it when he realized it would be better not to speak without context.

Skyler turned to see as two of the other men had decided to move on to the next room. Stealthily... Skyler moved over outside Lesale's lab and looked at the old man... Trying to signal him to leave.
=======================================
Sorry couldn't understand a word from Art's post... the font was... weird...
I think you were talking about asking for Skyler's name and cleaning his hair? oh... cleaning the blade.

Skill check: Stealth
DICE ROLL! GOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3+1+5+6 = 15


Last edited by Skyler Terska on 08.11.12 16:27; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Winds Of Fate

avatar

Posts : 156
Reknown : 0
Join date : 2012-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   08.11.12 16:26

The member 'Skyler Terska' has done the following action : Diceroller

'SKILL CHECK' : 3, 1, 5, 6
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artimus

avatar

Posts : 214
Reknown : 8
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 33
Location : Ontario Canada

Character sheet
HP:
15/21  (15/21)
EXP:
1375/5000  (1375/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   09.11.12 11:09

OOC Sorry, the formatting on this forum rebells against me

if you have trouble reading anything, you can always copy it into word and enlarge it.


The cursive writing, it artimus talking and you'll notice, alot of s' are z's to denote his accent.

font is fixed now, Artimus was asking skylar his name as an aside during his conversation with lesale, and then noticing you're filthy blade, recommending cleaning that bitch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lore Keeper
Admin
avatar

Posts : 359
Reknown : 9
Join date : 2012-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   09.11.12 11:41

Fellowship - The 3rd of Septem, 4:19AM

[Stealth rolls attempted: 4/5]


There was a moment of tension as Artimus and the Alchemist stared at one another in turn, each man sizing up the other. Lesale caught a glance of Skyler's worried eyes, the young man seemingly cautioning the old prisoner in dealing with the sailor.

Begrudgingly, Lesale replaced the beakers and vials he had taken, following Artimus out of the room. Still, Lesale slipped the leatherbound notebook into his pockets for study later.

[...]

Back in the hallway now, Garvan visited each door in turn. For the most part silence greeted him at each juncture, but as he reached the double doors, it was apparent that something was happening beyond.

Voices - many voices - muffled by the door, were conversing beyong the western heavy doorway. There was a clatter as men moved about, and a commotion of somesort. As the fisherman moved his ear away, he could hear Midnorton entering one of the other doors behind him.

[...]

The fellowship filtered in through the southern door after Midnorton, as the marksman had heard nothing but silence in the room beyond.

It was a common area that they entered into, and immediately Midnorton could see that the other 2 doors leading south off of the hallway filtered into this room as well. It was clearly designed for heavy traffic, and there were tables and chairs strewn about - spare books and candles and cards scattered about the various surfaces.

A series of red-dyed rugs covered most of the 30 yard by 40 yard room, with a great firepit nearly eight feet wide situated in the dead centre. There, a heap of still-hot coals burned, giving off a warmth that permeated the room.

There were four more doors leading into what could only be private chambers, given the nature of the room. One on the east and west respectively, and two on the south wall.

Midnorton's ears pricked up, however - a sudden sound emanating from the westmost door on the south wall. A moaning - perhaps - or something more inhuman...

===========================

A brief map is displayed below:



EXP: +50 to art, garv, skyler and mid
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://empireinblood.forumstech.com
Midnorton

avatar

Posts : 183
Reknown : 8
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 41
Location : North Carolina

Character sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
950/5000  (950/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   12.11.12 14:36

Midnorton smirked at the door with accompanied moaning. “Perhaps we shall interrupt a tryst.”

He didn’t really believe his own jest and therefore moved toward the door with his bow out and ready. He looked back at the others before opening the door, however he opened the door by moving aside and not standing directly in front to provide some cover in case whatever lies beyond jumped out.

============

Agi [3d6] + Stealth [1d6]
[Roll: 1+5+5+3 = 14]


Last edited by Midnorton on 12.11.12 14:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Winds Of Fate

avatar

Posts : 156
Reknown : 0
Join date : 2012-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   12.11.12 14:36

The member 'Midnorton' has done the following action : Diceroller

'SKILL CHECK' : 1, 5, 5, 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   

Back to top Go down
 
Part III: Cellar Doors
Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» long glass coridoor with many doors leading out.
» My friends dream swimming down streeys and different doors
» The untapped part of the brain
» Knocking on Doors
» The Gates of Hell. Part 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
empireinblood :: Campaign :: Chapter One-
Jump to: