HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
COMBAT RESOURCES
Photobucket
Time Until Next Post
Resources
Photobucket
Photobucket
Zone Chart
Zone1 (East end, hallway outside the chamber): Double doors leading in to the hallway can be shut and bolted from the inside of the chamber.:
OCCUPY: Midnorton

Zone2 (Eastern half of the audience chamber): This is the main floor of the chamber, where all of the cultists have convened. It is literally a throng of men, and so moving into Zone3 would require an AGI check of 25 or more to avoid being pulled down and trampled by the crowd:
OCCUPY: Valaren, Skyler

Zone3 (Western half of the audience chamber): Here there is a raised platform, where there is an altar beneath a giant golden statue that is suspended in mid-air.:
OCCUPY: Masked CULT LEADER, Pregnant woman, Artimus, Garvan

Difficulty Ratings
Photobucket

Share | 
 

 Part III: Cellar Doors

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lesale

avatar

Posts : 10
Reknown : 5
Join date : 2012-10-24
Age : 27
Location : Toronto

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   30.10.12 15:16

A surging sphere of effervescent light bolted towards Lesale. There was no time to react. Would this mark the end of the apothecary’s un-life? No, it was too soon to assume such a godsend. Lesale simply sneered at the pulsating orb as it collided with the torn essence of his own unhallowed aura. The aether quickly dissipated into a fine, blue mist before completely fading away. All that was left was a crackling sensation in the air where the environmental ether had been disrupted. “Unrefined,” the man thought in secrecy. Whatever this power was, it had only been recently procured. Despite this, it was enough to peak Lesale’s interest. This energy, he breathed it in deeply and let out a putrid breath, it was so very familiar. Pondering for a moment, standing perfectly still, it occurred to him. The power signature was remarkably similar to that of concoction used to separate souls from their mortal flesh. A shiver of excitement ran down his boney spine.

“I could use this one.” The thought echoed down to Lesale’s rotting core. The man broke out of his deep contemplation in time to notice the events that were unfolding around him. The guards were coming. Damn them all! There wasn’t time for this now. “It appears that we’ve been spotted.” Lesale said with a grin before breaking into pensive frown. “There’d be no reason to keep this dungeon so closely guarded, especially when a more valuable commodity is being held captive further down. Someone or something must have alerted them to our presence.” Slowly making his way towards the only available exit, the aged apothecary made one last remark. “I’ve seen what’s done to unruly prisoners here firsthand. It’s not worth putting up a fight and getting caught.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diana

avatar

Posts : 100
Reknown : 3
Join date : 2012-10-23
Age : 23
Location : Toronto

Character sheet
HP:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP:
450/5000  (450/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   30.10.12 17:47


Skyler rushed down the stairs to meet with his new companions, nearly tripping on the stones wet with moss.

Hidden exits you say? Perhaps... I suppose it would seem logical.

=================================
*thanks for dicerolling for me*

Skyler follows behind Mid, and ensures he is not in the lead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artimus

avatar

Posts : 214
Reknown : 8
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 33
Location : Ontario Canada

Character sheet
HP:
15/21  (15/21)
EXP:
1375/5000  (1375/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   31.10.12 11:05

Artimus's released the tension in the crossbow with his right hand and holstered it, drew his blade and collected the lantern that was turned aside on the cobbly mossy floor. Slightly dented from the fall the light gave off an altered glow.
Artimus lifted the lone light source high in the air, casting a wide dispersion around the room save for the dip where the metal shroud clipped the light's wings in flight, leaving only darkness.

Artimus Drew his blade ushered towards the passage that led deeper into the underground complex.




Ah Bon, Bon, faire du bon travail mon gaillard, Good work indeed, Your meazure, haz how they zay... been extended in my bookz. You have the daring courage of a Mongooze, non?



Artimus remarked in praise of the fresh-faced, former inmates bold actions.


Mid, I will hold the light at bay in the back, zo we can take advantage of your keenz eyez. You’ll be wary of danger ahead, and I’ll keep an eye on the jeopardy behind.



He remarked plainly, glancing at Lesale , his crippled and haggard form vexing the peripherals of his vision. Artimus would have to be on constant guard. His cool and cavalier attitude toxified with an irksome slime that dripped and oozed, irritating his psyche. Creating the kind of tension you’d find when walking along side an asp as it slithered, poison dripping from its fangs.



The Mariner waited unmoving for the others to pass him, as he took position in the rear of the party as they moved.



The zentry above may have meanz to bypazz our hazty blockade. Our bezt defenze iz to move az urge forward, blocking the way az we go.








Does what it says on the can
Artimus will be at the rear , Sword in one hand Lantern in the other
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garvan

avatar

Posts : 160
Reknown : 9
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 28

Character sheet
HP:
13/22  (13/22)
EXP:
2775/5000  (2775/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   31.10.12 14:13

Garvan knew Artimus well enough to sense his trepidation about the newcomers and gave his companion a silent nod of acknlodgement as he strode past him. The entrance to the underground world smelled of damp and decay, not unlike the hull of an old sea vessel, Garvan found it remotely comforting.

"We should 'av just killed those men. I've no doubts that will come back to bite us in the arse." Hollow footsteps echoed across the cobbled pathway as the company made their way. "Lucky for you boys we came across you and not them. Can't see why they didnt kill you already come to think of it."

They walked a little while longer, and Garvans teeth flashed white in the darkness as he started grinning, "Don't think you lads are getting a share of our reward for the rescue. Way I see it, you can help us an we'll call it even."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lore Keeper
Admin
avatar

Posts : 359
Reknown : 9
Join date : 2012-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   31.10.12 15:28

Fellowship - The 3rd of Septem, 3:45 AM


With trepidation and uncertainty, the new fellowship turned their eyes to the northern passage.

The dusky, lamplit prison brig gave way to a shoddy, cobbled tunnel leading further down into the earth, a cold air wafting from the mouth of the dim hall.

Midnorton moved into position, the rest of the ragtag group behind the scout as they crested over the threshold and began their descent into this unnknown fortress...

[...]

It was perhaps a quarter hour they were walking down this rough-hewn tunnel, narrow in stature and clearly dug with rough tools a long time past. It was scarcely five feet in width, and as they snaked along its length it was clear that a sizeable group had passed this way recently.

Footsteps and scuffed earth betrayed at least ten travellers, for certain.

Midnorton stopped, motioning in the darkness to the group behind him. The passageway opened up ahead into an antechamber of sorts, and he stood concealed in the shadows, getting a sense of the room.

The antechamber was unlike the sharp-cut tunnel they stood in, and it seemed that the point of their meeting was a forced entry into the smooth stone walls of this strange, ancient place. It was perhaps 30 yards in diameter, with a great stone statue of a ten-foot tall winged beast perched in the middle of the room, eight candles lit in braziers around its feet.

Lanterns hung extinguished about the room, a spiral staircase leading upward on the east end of the room, and another leading downward on the west side.



=====================

[Ok guys, you're all still in the tunnel behind Midnorton. The room is 30 feet in diameter, and in the center there is a 10 foot tall statue of a winged, humanoid looking beast. Candles sit about its feet in a brazier.

To the east, a staircase leads upwards. To the west, downwards, deeper into the earth.

Action plan, and marching order please.

EXP: +50 each

-LK
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://empireinblood.forumstech.com
Diana

avatar

Posts : 100
Reknown : 3
Join date : 2012-10-23
Age : 23
Location : Toronto

Character sheet
HP:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP:
450/5000  (450/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   31.10.12 18:03

*Skyler is directly behind Mid*

Skyler peered around the shoulder of Mid. He had never seen such a creature in all of the study of the scholar's keep. He looked in amazement and proceeded to walk around Mid to get a better look.

==========================================
Skyler is trying to move out of the tunnel to get a better look. Still from a distance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnorton

avatar

Posts : 183
Reknown : 8
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 41
Location : North Carolina

Character sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
950/5000  (950/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   31.10.12 19:20

Midnorton looked suspiciously into the strange room and at the statue.

“Looks like we might have a cult here.”

With that said, Midnorton walked into the room. “I’ll check to see if I can tell which way they might have taken our princess. Perhaps the rest of you could investigate the statue. Maybe some clues on what we are dealing with here can be discovered.”

Midnorton first went to the stairs leading up and then to the stairs leading down as he investigated which one shows the most signs of traffic.

===========

Tracking
[Roll 1: 6,1 = 7]


Last edited by Midnorton on 31.10.12 19:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Winds Of Fate

avatar

Posts : 156
Reknown : 0
Join date : 2012-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   31.10.12 19:20

The member 'Midnorton' has done the following action : Diceroller

'SKILL CHECK' : 6, 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artimus

avatar

Posts : 214
Reknown : 8
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 33
Location : Ontario Canada

Character sheet
HP:
15/21  (15/21)
EXP:
1375/5000  (1375/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   01.11.12 13:37

Decended into the earth,
Artimus was the last to enter the antichamber, where the winged grantite
creature stood flanked on all sides by candles. As the Mariner's eyes fell upon
the beast his breath caught in his throat.



Midnortons words washed over
him
Lookz
like we might have a cult here
.”



C'est Vrai, Artimus agreed. Iz thiz beazt familiar to any of you?


Turning back to the point where the tunnels
met, he ran his fingers over the stone.



This passage and this room
were cut by different hands.



Artimus examine the rock
attemtping to judge the age of the deivergance stonework while remaining at the
perimiter of the room



Artimus palmed a dagged from
under his wolfskin coat.



He eyed the small blade,





Then Lesale,





Then the dagger.





Then back to Lesale





With one swift movement, he
let the steel fly.






----------


----------


Artimus Examines the rock


Artimus throws dagger at the
closest candle flanking the statue



Artimus tries to place the
beast
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Winds Of Fate

avatar

Posts : 156
Reknown : 0
Join date : 2012-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   01.11.12 13:37

The member 'Artimus' has done the following action : Diceroller

'ATTACK' : 5, 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garvan

avatar

Posts : 160
Reknown : 9
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 28

Character sheet
HP:
13/22  (13/22)
EXP:
2775/5000  (2775/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   01.11.12 14:22

The sound of their voices reverberated in the chamber louder than Garvan would have liked, makign him uncomfortable. He traced the statue of the great beast with his finger, pondering it's origins. He was not as well travelled as some, and could not place the figure, but he found himself mesmerized by it all the same. Candle light danced across its face as it peered down on the party omnisciently.

He broke his gaze and shook off a chill as he glanced about the room searching for any hidden treasures. Midnorton was busy examining the passage ways, trying to descern their intended direction. He thought briefly about //SPLITTING THE PARTY// but decided it may be best just to stick together.

"Lets dim our lights. We should avoid drawing attention to ourselves while in the passages. We are obviously out numbered."


=================


Search da room
Wait for mid to make the decision (Garvan will follow Mid whichever way he decides, or assumably will decided based on what he discovers)
Garvan will lead if no one else is opposed, trident at the ready

Also, will suggest the abscence of light sources
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diana

avatar

Posts : 100
Reknown : 3
Join date : 2012-10-23
Age : 23
Location : Toronto

Character sheet
HP:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP:
450/5000  (450/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   01.11.12 18:04

Skyler looked at the man with the trident... along with copious amounts of other weapons and thought to himself:

Better do as this guy says... Wouldn't want to get on his bad side.

============================
Skyler proceeds to dim lights, but takes the candles as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lore Keeper
Admin
avatar

Posts : 359
Reknown : 9
Join date : 2012-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   04.11.12 21:09

Fellowship - The 3rd of Septem, 3:54 AM

The fellows crept cautiously into the antechamber fanning out around the grisly statue as they set about formulating their next steps.

Midnorton swept ahead, examining the eastern and western staircases in turn. Amidst the dim candle and torchlight, it was still not difficult to discern the direction of the recent party. Dust and detritus had been displaced heavily at the western, downward entrance - evidence that approximately a dozen had passed through here recently.

Artimus studied the statue as Garvan set about dimming their hooded lantern and the younger prisoner named Skylar crept towards the strange sight. Lesale was quiet, looming in the tunnel behind them.

The mariner could not place the beast - it was perhaps seven feet in height, with great wings curled about it. It's head was that of a bull, perhaps, though it had tusks in lieu of horns. Two great clawed hands rested upon its human-like legs, nearly brushing against its human feet.

Garvan quietly searched about the room, though it seemed to lack any purpose of storage for any pertinent goods.

Skylar crouched next to the statue, reaching down for one of the candles nestled in the brazier. As he reached, Artimus' knife clattered off one of the others, knocking it off its perch and extinguishing its flame.

The young man winced, and again reached down for the candle. But once more he was interrupted by the light sensation of gravel cascading down his back. With wide-eyes Skylar looked upwards, and watched in horrific acknowledgement of the statue's great wings spreading triumphantly out to its sides, its head rearing back and uttering a terrific groan.

With one fell swoop, the beast swept the candles aside and scattered them about the room, the wax cylinders shattering against the walls as Skyler was sent scrambling backwards -

===============

The beast unfurls its great wingspan, coming animatedly to life.

The room is about 30 yards by 30 yards, circular.

New guys: Read the how-to combat post to get yourselves up to speed, unless you all intend on running or something. All combat rolls will be made in the new thread in Fiends and Foes: The Winged Statue. All of the beasts' stats are in there.

The ZONE CHART on the right has been updated, though you're all pretty much in melee right now, unless archers are sticking to the fringe of the room.

EXP: +50 to Artimus, Garvan, Skyler and Midnorton
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://empireinblood.forumstech.com
Midnorton

avatar

Posts : 183
Reknown : 8
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 41
Location : North Carolina

Character sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
950/5000  (950/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   04.11.12 23:56

Midnorton stood over at the western stairs that lead down, as he confirmed his findings to himself he turned to reveal the lead to the others when he heard the gasp caused by the statue come to life.

Shocked at first, he recovered quickly and unleashed an arrow into the statue with some relief when a large chip of the statue’s wing is broken off.

He moved to draw another arrow as he yelled at his companions, “I think we can take this thing down, but if you want to flee. Going down these stairs is the correct path.”

==============

HIT with 20 roll.

8 damage done after DR.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diana

avatar

Posts : 100
Reknown : 3
Join date : 2012-10-23
Age : 23
Location : Toronto

Character sheet
HP:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP:
450/5000  (450/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   05.11.12 1:50

Skyler was bewildered, amazed, and incredibly scared at the sight of the beast... Unsure of how exactly to approach such a beast, he paused for a moment... Thought, and then....
(DICE ROLL! GO!)
Skyler rushed towards the large beast, but as he swung with the dagger in his right hand he missed completely. It had been far too long since he had moved around this much.
Still in complete and total fear of the large beast, he said to the group:

Yeah.... probably best idea would be to run.

===================================
Skyler begins to make a mad dash towards the stairs downwards.
Agility check: "Running like a coward" = 6 + 5 + 1 + 5 = 17


Last edited by Skyler Terska on 05.11.12 1:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Winds Of Fate

avatar

Posts : 156
Reknown : 0
Join date : 2012-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   05.11.12 1:50

The member 'Skyler Terska' has done the following action : Diceroller

'SKILL CHECK' : 6, 5, 1, 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garvan

avatar

Posts : 160
Reknown : 9
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 28

Character sheet
HP:
13/22  (13/22)
EXP:
2775/5000  (2775/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   05.11.12 11:54

Garvan did not hesitate when the beast broke free from its immobile stone form. Around him, his companions stood slack-jawed in awe at the sight. Some even turned and ran. His trident was already firmly in his hands, and Garvan held a certain disdain for magicians tricks and unholy constructs.

A flurry of steel sprung forth from the fisherman. The first strike blocked by the beasts hard stone form, but the second pierced through, sending cracks through the serptine creature like a spider web. As he pulled his polearm away the thing crumbled and dust rose calmly from its remains.

"What unholy trick is this." Garvan kicked absently at the stone pile. "We should get moving. I feel uneasy in this place.."

With that he turned towards the mouth of the stairs that led down into darkness. Fearful of what else might await them...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lore Keeper
Admin
avatar

Posts : 359
Reknown : 9
Join date : 2012-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   05.11.12 18:36

Fellowship - The 3rd of Septem, 4:01AM


The beast shattered into dust as Garvan's trident pierced its countenance, a queer silence following its demise. Though it had gone down easily, there was a distinct sense that the magic that animated it had not left...

[...]

At Garvan's behest, the fellowship began its descent down the darkened staircase from the antechamber. Torches lit the way down until they had traversed perhaps one-hundred paces of winding staircase, giving way to a large hallway that spread out before them.

Hanging in the shadows, the fellowship observed outward at the hundred-yard long hall that stretched to the west. Sparse torchlight lit the stone walkway that ended at a large set of heavy iron doors, sealed shut.

On the north and south sides of the the room were opposing doors, 3 on each wall.

Though there were no signs of any guards or otherwise stirring along the hallway, the distinct smell of a cooked meal wafted past their noses....

=================

OK guys, youre on the east end of a 100-yard long hallway, that ends in a set of large, iron double doors.

Along the hallway, on the south side, there are 3 doors. The same is true of the north side - another 3 doors (all wooden)

A reminder for sneak checks all around, if you intend on being stealthy.

EXP: +50 to Garv, Mid, and Skyler.
+100 each for destroying the winged statue beast

-LK
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://empireinblood.forumstech.com
Diana

avatar

Posts : 100
Reknown : 3
Join date : 2012-10-23
Age : 23
Location : Toronto

Character sheet
HP:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP:
450/5000  (450/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   05.11.12 19:57

Feeling a tad bit of shame from the failed attempt of helping in the battle, Skyler kept quiet throughout their walk. Skyler began to think to himself deep in thought...

What has happened to me? What has become of my nimbleness? I once thought I could escape any danger... That was clearly not the case. Otherwise I wouldn't be stuck in this mess... How could I let this happen to myself?

Skyler remained in a deep trance of his own thoughts, only remaining somewhat aware of his surroundings. Occasionally looking at his knives reminding Skyler of the man he once was. What sort of man was that anyways? On his left... He saw the days he once had. A simple life in the study. A steady life. No need to run, no need to hide. But it had also been where he learned to be agile. Often as a messenger boy, Skyler would often take shortcuts around town that required an above average physique. But then he looked again to the dagger on his right. Those were the days... As he would spend his free time using the knife to his left (he had named Harpuia) to whittle out various animals or other things that caught his fancy.

On his other hand... The stains of blood were still on the worn out leather of Fefnir (his dubbed name for the dagger in his right hand). Could he ever wash them away? It was the knife he ever first used... to kill a man. It seemed as only a petty thief at first, but as Skyler struggled with the thief to gain back what was his, it seemed as though Skyler had no other choice. He had to disarm the thief. The thief had a knife, as did Skyler. But being bound by his promise, there was no way he could defeat a man who meant to kill him. Skyler had no other choice but to kill the man with his own weapon. What was he to do? The thief... was but a boy, not much younger than Skyler himself. From then on, Skyler fled. Left everything else behind. As he fled the town boundaries, all he held were his two knives. From then on... that blade had touched the flesh of many. But never that of a human. He couldn't do it. Not again.

The blades brought back many memories... All of them painful.

A certain breeze caught his attention. What was that smell though? Food? It was a warm smell... one that Skyler had not felt for a long time. The scent entered his nose and filled his stomach... Hunger became of him. It had been quite some time since he had an actual meal.
But... he would have to suffer. Food? or possible danger? He though to himself... To pursue the food would likely mean company. And based on the general crowd of people around, it seemed to be best not to meet up with anyone who did not save him.

It seemed best to speak up to the group. But then he looked as his knives once more. And remembered his most recent failure. Skyler remained quiet and deep in thought.

==========================
Stealth check! DICEROLL GO!
1 + 5 + 5 + 6 = 17


Last edited by Skyler Terska on 05.11.12 19:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Winds Of Fate

avatar

Posts : 156
Reknown : 0
Join date : 2012-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   05.11.12 19:57

The member 'Skyler Terska' has done the following action : Diceroller

'SKILL CHECK' : 1, 5, 5, 6
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnorton

avatar

Posts : 183
Reknown : 8
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 41
Location : North Carolina

Character sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
950/5000  (950/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   05.11.12 19:59

After the descent, Midnorton looked down the hallway and sniffed the air. He then whispered to his companions.

“I suspect the iron doors at the end of the hallway will be our ultimate destination, but we can’t risk being flanked from behind. So I suggest we investigate and secure each ‘room’ behind the wooden doors first as silently as we can.”

With uncanny silence, Midnorton approached the first ‘right’ door and looked at the others to see if they are ready.


Last edited by Midnorton on 05.11.12 20:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnorton

avatar

Posts : 183
Reknown : 8
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 41
Location : North Carolina

Character sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
950/5000  (950/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   05.11.12 19:59

Didn't do the dice roll.

STEALTH
Agi [3d6] + Stealth [1d6]
[Roll: 4+4+6+4 = 18]


Last edited by Midnorton on 05.11.12 20:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Winds Of Fate

avatar

Posts : 156
Reknown : 0
Join date : 2012-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   05.11.12 19:59

The member 'Midnorton' has done the following action : Diceroller

'SKILL CHECK' : 4, 4, 6, 4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diana

avatar

Posts : 100
Reknown : 3
Join date : 2012-10-23
Age : 23
Location : Toronto

Character sheet
HP:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP:
450/5000  (450/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   05.11.12 20:06

*Skyler nods silently in agreement*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artimus

avatar

Posts : 214
Reknown : 8
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 33
Location : Ontario Canada

Character sheet
HP:
15/21  (15/21)
EXP:
1375/5000  (1375/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   06.11.12 12:37

Sacre-Fin-de-Monde!

Artimus gasped at the bestial form that had come to life in the cavern of the earth, nestled insidiously under the Seaspray Islands. Perhaps it was not by chance that the seer had seen visions of chaos in the area. Perhaps they had ambled upon this coven of cultists by ‘luck’ a road apple fallen into their path towards the Giess Mission.

Perhaps there was a force at work that they had yet to see, something beyond the sight of men.

Who would know how the stands of fate are woven?



Seeing the winged beast fall to the ground, Artimus Drew the silver long blade and to remove the gruesome beasts, but stopped when the statue turned to dust. Artimus scooped up the dust into the bag that contained the sigil and retrieved his dagger.

Descending down the stair case the Mariner’s nose peaked at the smell of stew and biscuits. Following the odor, a large room with nine doors opened from the corridor.



Artimus nodded at midnorton’s tactically sound suggestion. He moved lithely to the first door on the north, hugging the walls and testing each stone before putting his full weight on the stepping. He intended to listen at the door.


As he moved he remarked


Roomz zuch az thiz one are perfect for trapz to zlow interloperz, take care in your movementz.
OOC: I have low wit so if someone else wanted to examine the floor for traps might be good.

Stealth 2d6+1d =8


Last edited by Artimus on 06.11.12 14:58; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Part III: Cellar Doors   

Back to top Go down
 
Part III: Cellar Doors
Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» long glass coridoor with many doors leading out.
» My friends dream swimming down streeys and different doors
» The untapped part of the brain
» Knocking on Doors
» The Gates of Hell. Part 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
empireinblood :: Campaign :: Chapter One-
Jump to: