HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
COMBAT RESOURCES
Photobucket
Time Until Next Post
Resources
Photobucket
Photobucket
Zone Chart
Zone1 (East end, hallway outside the chamber): Double doors leading in to the hallway can be shut and bolted from the inside of the chamber.:
OCCUPY: Midnorton

Zone2 (Eastern half of the audience chamber): This is the main floor of the chamber, where all of the cultists have convened. It is literally a throng of men, and so moving into Zone3 would require an AGI check of 25 or more to avoid being pulled down and trampled by the crowd:
OCCUPY: Valaren, Skyler

Zone3 (Western half of the audience chamber): Here there is a raised platform, where there is an altar beneath a giant golden statue that is suspended in mid-air.:
OCCUPY: Masked CULT LEADER, Pregnant woman, Artimus, Garvan

Difficulty Ratings
Photobucket

Share | 

Welcome our newest players, Jonathan and Evan!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lore Keeper
Admin

Reknown : 9

PostSubject: Welcome our newest players, Jonathan and Evan!   24.10.12 0:20

Hi there fellows,

Please extend a warm welcome to our newest players! Jonathan (as Skyler, the vagabond), and Evan (as an unknown alchemist who is still being fleshed out)

Jonathan and Evan are from Toronto and go to Ryerson, so they's in our neck of the woods. Feel free to introduce yourself, sirs!

Just a heads up Jonathan, I deleted your first post in the main thread (anticlimatic, I know Wink )

I'll be bringing you two in to the narrative for tomorrow's post. You'll have an opportunity to post after that!

Cheers,

-LK

Last edited by Lore Keeper on 24.10.12 0:29; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://empireinblood.forumstech.com
Diana

Reknown : 3

Character sheet
HP:
0/0  (0/0)
EXP:
450/5000  (450/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome our newest players, Jonathan and Evan!   24.10.12 0:24

Hi guys Smile
thanks

Sorry about the anti-climactic post XD i couldn't help it
it was too funny to give up

no need to rush to bring me in; i'll observe for a while.
i chose that nature on purpose to play a very... quiet role.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lesale

Reknown : 5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome our newest players, Jonathan and Evan!   24.10.12 0:47

And so... Not with a roar, but with a whimper, I begin my epic quest into the Empire. May god have mercy on our eternal souls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lore Keeper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome our newest players, Jonathan and Evan!   24.10.12 8:42

Haha, awesome Evan.

Well, step 1 is to sketch out a character concept. After that, it's really a matter of activating your on-site character sheet in your profile and allocating a couple of dice.

The basics come down to allocating 10 dice among 4 stats, which create your "dice pool" for which you'll roll checks pertaining to those attributes.

Then you allocate 7 dice to your "skill pool", (for which I've created the additional skill, "Alchemy" under WIT. There are minimums and maximums for each pool at character creation ("Alchemy" and other skills have a max of 2 dice at character creation)

You'll learn fast, as its fairly simple. I'm putting up a post today though, and the most pressing thing to know is your characters name and what they're all about.

Cheers,

-LK
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://empireinblood.forumstech.com
Artimus

Reknown : 8

Character sheet
HP:
15/21  (15/21)
EXP:
1375/5000  (1375/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Welcome   24.10.12 10:03

Welcome Gentleman,

Let me be the first to beckon you aboard this carnival cruise with open arms. don't mind the corpses strewn about or empited whipits. it's been quite the party.

I'm very intersted to see where you go with these characters. Skylar, you'll have to work pretty hard to be the most vagrant, Garvan is pretty dischevled...

See you in Letrora Gents!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garvan

Character sheet
HP:
13/22  (13/22)
EXP:
2775/5000  (2775/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome our newest players, Jonathan and Evan!   24.10.12 12:18

Welcome lads!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome our newest players, Jonathan and Evan!   

Back to top Go down

Welcome our newest players, Jonathan and Evan!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
empireinblood :: Meta :: The Wheel and Skull-
Jump to: